This Sunday, January 28th at 12:00 we will be hosting a Team Meeting.
There will be six main topics that we will cover:
– Racing schedule – what races and creating preliminary start lists.
– Truesport.com partnership
– Inside training opportunities – what you can gain from the Loft CT deck
– Outside Training – When the outside rides will start and the purpose
– Velodrome – 101 classes and schedule
– Community involvement opportunities
– Fit Kit and spring clothing order
With the INKY schedule mostly set, it is time to start to plan what the race program should be so that we can have a big team impact. Being a part of Team Phoenix is a great way to help you build your training and racing knowledge. Continue your growth into the 2018 season by attending the meeting and hanging out with your teammates.
Know of someone who is looking for a team? Invite them along!
- January 28, 2018
- 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
- 6201 Winthrop Avenue, Indianapolis, IN, United States